IGM Forex provides an easy and user friendly platform for trading by using modern technology for order execution ( See Order Execution Policy ). We are promise to provide the best services and the latest technology available in the industry to our traders in very safe and secure environment.
IGM Forex is a CySEC regulated firm (Licence Number: 309/16 ) that provides to the clients the facility of trading CFD`s (Contracts for Difference) on, Forex, Stocks, Commodities and major Indices. We are committed to establish long lasting association with our clients depending on our credibility, performance, trust and our business values: we provides one of the best trading platforms used in the business, supreme quality and features, and providing excellent services to each client.
White Label, Asset Manager and Introducers Broker programs are established by IGM Forex to provide the best business solutions for private investors, agents and financial institutions. Partnership solutions can be modified according to the partner’s business plan, along with plans of income sharing and other supporting features.
Our technical experts ensure that our customers work in the best conditions every time. Convenience, innovation, safety, reliability, and user-friendly are IGM Forex keystones in delivering the industry’s most superior trading environment.
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments.
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for the account of clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management.
- Granting credits or loans to an investor to allow him to carry out a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments